Join us for an illuminating online workshop on the Circular Economy (CE), a vision of a world with minimal waste and maximized resource efficiency.
|Time:||11:00 CEST/GMT+1 (Amsterdam time)|
This event is your gateway to CE's transformative power, with expert input from:
- Lorna James (Project leader Marketing and Supply Chain Management, Brightlands Institute for Supply Chain Innovation (BISCI), Netherlands),
- Emilia Califano (Policy Officer Economy & Innovation, Province of Limburg, Netherlands),
- Laura Niessen & Deanna Han from Circular X.
- Sustainability & CE: Explore the core principles linking sustainability and CE.
- Circular supply chains: Understand the principles and its applications.
- Circular economy as a policy strategy
- Circularity in the Global South : Understand CE's global relevance, particularly in diverse regions.
- Interactive Quiz: Test your CE knowledge in a fun and engaging quiz.
This workshop is a unique opportunity to embrace sustainability, community engagement, and the CE paradigm. It is organised by the Young Universities for the Future of Europe (YUFE) YUFERING programme.
Register Here: https://forms.gle/gdv1q4Bhak6vR5vs6
Location: Zoom call link