Nancy Bocken will be participating as a Panelist in the CRESTING (Circular Economy: Sustainability Implication and Guiding Progress) Conference on 15th December 2021 at the Royal Geographical Society, London.
Prof. Nancy Bocken will be participating as a Panelist in the CRESTING Conference 2021 on Circular Economy: Sustainability Implications of a Social Transformation. The conference will feature presenations on some key circular economy themes , followed by a discussion with a international panel of circular economy experts. The main conference themes are:
- Company engagement with circular economy practices and methods for improvemnt;
- Potential for places to benefit from a circular economy;
- Strategies for public sector practice of a circular economy;
- Assessing the sustainability of circular practices; and
- Transformative policy for a circular economy.
The event can be attended live for £25 and online for free. Click here to register for the event.